The kids are always trying to dress up. Yesterday Beren was supposed to be a lizard so he wore a green shirt and pants and put gloves on his hands and feet. And today he's a "red lizard" so he has a red outfit on and he tried to get away with wearing no underwear but he was discovered and to his defense he explained that lizards don't wear underwear. A while ago I got some new dress up clothes for the boys. Asher had been asking for a white outfit for his Luke Skywalker costume when he's on the planet Hoth. So when I found this leotard that Beren is wearing in the picture I thought it could work. Asher tried to use it to look like Luke but it didn't work out very well. He needed fury boots. And the boys kind of knew it was for a girl so I helped encourage them by telling them that superman wears tights too. Beren thought of Nacho from Nacho Libre and worked on his accessories. The same day that I got that outfit from Goodwill I also got a black outfit thinking they could be ninjas or something. That would have worked but the boys don't know what ninjas are except for Ninja Turtles so that what asher calls himself when he wears it.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Nacho and Ninja (Turtle)
The kids are always trying to dress up. Yesterday Beren was supposed to be a lizard so he wore a green shirt and pants and put gloves on his hands and feet. And today he's a "red lizard" so he has a red outfit on and he tried to get away with wearing no underwear but he was discovered and to his defense he explained that lizards don't wear underwear. A while ago I got some new dress up clothes for the boys. Asher had been asking for a white outfit for his Luke Skywalker costume when he's on the planet Hoth. So when I found this leotard that Beren is wearing in the picture I thought it could work. Asher tried to use it to look like Luke but it didn't work out very well. He needed fury boots. And the boys kind of knew it was for a girl so I helped encourage them by telling them that superman wears tights too. Beren thought of Nacho from Nacho Libre and worked on his accessories. The same day that I got that outfit from Goodwill I also got a black outfit thinking they could be ninjas or something. That would have worked but the boys don't know what ninjas are except for Ninja Turtles so that what asher calls himself when he wears it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beren's Nacho outfit is amazing... i need to find something like that... you need to teach him to say, "i like to wear stretchy pants" with the spanish accent!!
He actually does say that line...or close to it, "hey asher, do you like to wear your stretchy pants in the morning." We just need to perfect it a little
too cute! oh i wish our boys could play togehter! with the yoders too, what fun that would be.
Post a Comment