Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Asher's Robot Bday
I made these pictures small so you can't see how many crumbs are in the frosting. I forgot to keep some frosting a different color for the robots seat so bart picked up some kit kats and twizzlers to cover it up. So it seems like the robot is sitting on a pile of logs...he's a robot logger. Asher knew what it was supposed to be so I guess that's what matters. Maybe next time I'll give myself more than 30 minutes to put it all together.
Asher is 4 and he thinks he can ride a bike with out training wheels now. I took them off and he's doing okay but I'm not sure if I'm up to teaching him. It's kind of hard when I have to keep a close eye on Indiana (she always jets for the parking lot). Anyway, he was super happy about finally having his special day. I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he said, "macaroni and cheese and broccoli." I asked him what else and he said pickles, then we prompted him for a meat and he said, "chickens and fish meat" So we had halibut and the boys had red snapper...ha ha. I'm not sure how long we can continue to give them the cheaper stuff. We tried tricking them with imitation crab while we had the real stuff. It didn't work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are getting so big! Sad we have to miss their birthdays! Happy birthday Asher!
Post a Comment