Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beren's B-day Party

I asked Beren what kind of cake he wanted and, of course, he chose Ironman. No he hasn't seen the movie but he's in love with him. When I asked him what he wanted the cake made out of he said, "Metal." Then he got around to choosing carrot cake. I got some new tips for decorating so this cake was fun to work on.
This was the get together for cake and ice cream. We had to celebrate a little early b/c his birthday was on sat when I was in Long Beach, CA.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kim said...

happy bday beren!

Heidi said...

Awesome cake Leslie!! You are so brave doing artwork on a cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEREN! Wow... 6 seems so much older than 5 to me.

So did you have fun in CA??

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Hey!

How are you guys?
we moved to utah and nick is feeling much better.

Keep in touch. we miss you.

larisseandnick.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Happy late B-Day Beren! I love you!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

You seriously did that yourself!!! You have missed your calling in life. I hve people that I work with that couldn't pull that off! I am sure he loved it.
Happy Birthday!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Wow! What a nice cake Leslie! You have a gift. I'll know who to call for Wyatt's B-day cake. Hope Beren had a fun b-day!
TRACY