from the Spiderman comic. Yes, he chose that himself. Although, we had 4 different activities for the kids to dress up in (school, church, apartment complex and halloween) so by the last one he was sick of his costume and ended up being a bat.For Beren's Ironman, bart insisted we get an LED light for the arc reactor on his chest. I was just going to paint it blue but it was pretty cool with the light even though you can't really get the full affect from the picture.


I cut out the cardboard for the armour and bart made the helmet and painted it. (I had to post this other pic so you could see how great he did on the helmet.)
Bart was a monk and I was his nun. And yes, he did really shave the top of his head and the sides to make it legit. He's always looking for a way to shave all his hair off for Halloween...and no he didn't leave it like that, although our friends at our fondue party wanted him to wear it like that to church.
These are our friends that made it to the Fondue party. They had some pretty sweet costumes! My brother, Jared, is in the upper right corner and I didn't recognize him when he came in. I thought I had invited someone that I didn't know their husband...and I didn't think he remembered to dress up ;) I also really liked Juno and Paulie. I asked her how she come up with it and she said there wasn't much else to be when you're due in a few weeks.



8 comments:
AWESOME!! Thanks for posting those pictures! I always love seeing what you guys dress up as for Halloween... you & Bart are so creative. Nice hair Bart! ;0)
Sure looks like fun!! I am jealous-1. I love dressing up and 2. a Fondue party...man if only we lived closer!! Looks like you guys had a blast! And I love the kids costumes, very nice, although I think think Indiana may kill you for it when she gets older. And the two of you always pushing the limits...the nun and the monk...naughty. Oh and nice hair Bart! I miss you guys! So when are coming for a visit?
LOVE the sumo!! So cute- Cali
sweet costumes! you guys really put a lot of work into Halloween - i love it! thanks for posting pictures.
i miss your parties!! we were just talking about you and robyn today and your great parties, we are going to attempt a holiday fondue one! wish me luck!!!
I love all of the costumes(especially Indiana's!) You guys are so fun. Evening cutting his hair for the holiday, that is dediction.
You guys look aswesome! I love it! Looks like a fun night.
1. the fact that Bart had hair to cut astounds me.
2. the kids look so cute. very impressive home made costumes. I aspire to keep it homemade and these reminded me that it is possible.
3. Spencer and I miss you guys. Philly just isn't the same without you.
Post a Comment