The boys chose this little pumpkin for Indiana. She seemed to like it, though.
It seemed Beren chose every pumpkin to be his for a few seconds and then moved on to another.
Not sure why Asher was sad. (He is dressed up like a bat and no it wasn't b/c we were hitting the pumpkin patch...he's dressed up most days still as something.)
This was the pumpkin Bart picked out. It was the densest pumpkin I've ever come across it weighed 45 lbs! I almost put it back in the patch b/c I'm so cheap but I thought I'd support our local farmers and pay the hefty price. This is supposed to be Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas.
I helped beren with his but I didn't get it a picture of it. He drew his triangle nose a little too close to the "bat" mouth so after it was done being cut the "upper lip" broke off. I really should have taken a picture b/c it looked like the pumpkin had cleft palate and was pretty disgusting. His got moldy before I got around to taking the photos.

4 comments:
Hey Leslie! How are you? It is so fun to take a peek at your blog. Your family is beautiful. Look me up justinandbarbimecham.blogspot.com
Barbi Belnap Mecham
Didn't Indiana carve her little baby pumpkin? :) I thought it was funny when Beren told me the nose part fell off because it was too delicate. Sorry I missed seeing the kids dressed up.
Awesome pumpkins! Bart is always so creative. :)
I can't wait to see pictures of all your halloween costumes. We finally watched Iron Man the other day & we really liked it. So now I really want to see pics of Beren all dressed up in his costume.
It was great seeing you guys last week!
i love your pumpkins! i can't believe that one was 45 pounds! it's so fun to see pictures of your kids. i can't wait to see pictures of your Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment