CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!He's so adorable... I can't wait to see him in person! Give him kisses for me! :0)
HOORAY! Welcome to the family Calvin!Good job Leslie - he is a cutie! I LOVE his name too; it is perfect.
Congratulations! I didn't even know that you were pregnant...I am such a good friend! That is so exciting! I hope you are both feeling well! Hope to catch up with you soon!
3 boys and a girl....sounds familiar. Good job mama!
Congratulations! You both look great. A week late huh?!! I hope you are well.
congratulations! I had not idea you were even pregnant, so imagine my surprise! Way to go!
Congrats to you and the family. Nothing like bring home a new baby. What a blessing.
love it and love that you named him calvin!!! we miss you. you look perfect after birth as always, you kill you.
he is super cute! bring him to book club again!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
He's so adorable... I can't wait to see him in person! Give him kisses for me! :0)
HOORAY! Welcome to the family Calvin!
Good job Leslie - he is a cutie! I LOVE his name too; it is perfect.
Congratulations! I didn't even know that you were pregnant...I am such a good friend! That is so exciting! I hope you are both feeling well! Hope to catch up with you soon!
3 boys and a girl....sounds familiar. Good job mama!
Congratulations! You both look great. A week late huh?!! I hope you are well.
congratulations! I had not idea you were even pregnant, so imagine my surprise! Way to go!
Congrats to you and the family. Nothing like bring home a new baby. What a blessing.
love it and love that you named him calvin!!! we miss you. you look perfect after birth as always, you kill you.
he is super cute! bring him to book club again!!
Post a Comment