Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Calvincito

He doesn't like the bath but he digs the shower.
Just chillin'

My sister, Ann, made a bunch of super cool onesies for him. This one has a copy of the album art cover for the Halo Benders which is basically the band, Built to Spill, with Calvin Johnson, whom we could say he's named after...
She also made some with Darth Vader, Yoda, the K record logo and many more!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe he prefers a shower over a bath! Of course, Ruby is my only frame of reference, but she tolerates baths and HATES the shower. I hope that will change someday.

I didn't realize the little guy had so much hair! I love it! AND I'm really diggin the onesies your sister made for him! She is super talented!

Anna said...

Oh, and I happened to notice - two of three pictures show him crying. :( I hope he is not a screamer like my Ruby!