Thursday, June 4, 2009

Asher's Birthday

The friendly UW gardener asked Asher to help mow the lawn. Asher was so surprised and excited...it was probably the highlight of his birthday.
Asher asked for a hulk cake. It took me forever to decide how to do it, whether to have his whole body, upper torso or just his face. Asher really liked it. I think it kind of looks like a green frankenstien and bart wondered how he got a tumor on the side of his neck :)
Just Asher and some neighbor friends. It's really nice living so close to so many kids my kids' age. And I mean close they live within 200 feet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that picture Asher looks just like Bart to me! How are you guys doing? Four kids-you are awesome! I hope to hear from you soon!

Anna said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A S H E R!

Tracy said...

You're so talented with the cakes, my dear! Happy birthday, Asher!