Friday, March 18, 2011

I never would have thought..

that we'd have the same number of kids in the bath as my parents did. I always thought that was sick and wrong....ahhh sigh. There might even be one picture of me, Ann, Jared, Corinne and Lance in the bath. But I'm not sure about that.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna said...

Haha - that is so cute! You really have the cutest kids! Thanks for posting some recent pictures. I was starting to feel like I haven't seen you guys in so long - it's been a year already.

kelly said...

so stinking cute! and i think i see some leslie in clavin...it's about time, right?

Kim said...

A bath is a bath- it's all about how fast I can get them in and out at my house.... and Wow, Asher has sure changed!- hope you guys are well!

joyful704 said...

good size bath. i can barely fit my three in mine!!!