Friday, November 13, 2009

HALLOWEEN

Beren was Wolverine. I made the mask, gloves and outfit while bart made the claws. He cut out each individual claw from a styrofoam sword.
Indiana wanted to be "pink" so I made a pink super hero....not really sure what she is. The boots didn't really turn out but I finished them right before the school party and didn't have time to fix them.
Asher's I was most proud of b/c it was the first time I'd ever tried sleeves and they turned out perfectly. Bart cut out the logo on his chest. As you can see I always have bart do the detail work b/c he's really good at that sort of thing.


our family shot. I just threw this outfit on when we were walking out the door for trick or treating. And calvin's I didn't get around to making. It was going to be a spider.

No comments: