Friday, November 20, 2009
Lost tooth
Beren is 7 and he finally lost his first tooth, naturally (He knocked out his canine when he was 1 1/2). He was the last on in his class to do it so he's been waiting a long time. He was so excited when it finally came out. The tooth fairy forgot to come the first night and the second night he was washing it off in the sink and it went down the drain. He was so upset. So we left a note about his tooth and what happened. He got a note the next morning from T. F. (we haven't denied or supported the existence of the the Tooth Fairy, so Bart said T. F. stands for tu father half spanish half english). The note said, Sorry about your tooth. I heard it went down the drain. Maybe it will reach the sea and turn into sand or a shell. He still got a buck. I tried to push for 10 cents b/c that's what I used to get but bart said that it needed to be more due to inflation ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tu father. That's hilarious. And I like that you guys left a note. I just hope you typed it because I figured out there wasn't a Santa because Santa's handwriting looked just like mom's.
Post a Comment