Bart is such a great husband. He used to make breakfast for me every Sunday morning while I got to sleep in until he started going to early church meetings. Whenever he doesn't have meetings now he makes me breakfast. So when conference weekend rolled around he made me eggs with sausage, potatoes and cheese. Our kitchen is really small with very limited counter space so he uses the stove top as a counter at times. Anyway, he caught the egg carton on fire a little bit which isn't a big deal but it wasn't put out all the way when he placed it in the fridge. So it continued to burn, kind of like an incense, and filled the entire fridge and freezer with smoke until we reopened the door later in the day. As you can see it melted the wall a bit in the fridge and that's the carton below...or what's left of it. I can kind of still smell smoke when I open the door of the refrigerator and our ice cream was "smoked" but other than that no real damage. I'm just glad it wasn't me!!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Bart's breakfast
Bart is such a great husband. He used to make breakfast for me every Sunday morning while I got to sleep in until he started going to early church meetings. Whenever he doesn't have meetings now he makes me breakfast. So when conference weekend rolled around he made me eggs with sausage, potatoes and cheese. Our kitchen is really small with very limited counter space so he uses the stove top as a counter at times. Anyway, he caught the egg carton on fire a little bit which isn't a big deal but it wasn't put out all the way when he placed it in the fridge. So it continued to burn, kind of like an incense, and filled the entire fridge and freezer with smoke until we reopened the door later in the day. As you can see it melted the wall a bit in the fridge and that's the carton below...or what's left of it. I can kind of still smell smoke when I open the door of the refrigerator and our ice cream was "smoked" but other than that no real damage. I'm just glad it wasn't me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe that! It's the craziest thing that the carton would keep burning. (Ruby is saying, "more Indiana" - she only wants to look through the blog for pictures of her favorite cousin!)
Post a Comment