Friday, October 16, 2009
Lincoln City, OR
We had a perfect trip down to the Oregon Coast with Bart's family back in August. (I know it's been awhile since I've posted) His parents, brother and sisters with their families were all there to make a grand total of 17.
We stayed in this totally sweet 7 bedroom house that had an excellent view.
The first night we had FHE and for the activity dressed up the kids as mummies with TP. Indiana was a model.
Bart brought some smoke bombs and they let them off on top of the "volcanoes" The boys totally dug it.
Another night the kids roasted the most gigantic marshmallows I've seen. The picture of Indiana's doesn't even do it justice. They were at least5 times bigger than a regular mallow.
We had a great time and were so glad we got to see Anna, Jeff and Ruby from out of state. It's a great way to visit family. While everyone is on vacation!! Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment