Friday, October 16, 2009

Beren's 7!!


We let the kids pick out what they want for their dinner and Beren chose: shrimp and crab plus the gigantore prawn sitting on the crab--it's the biggest one we've ever bought...kind of looks like a lobster tail. Bart added blackend tuna just to make a little more food.

Beren wanted carrot cake, which is what he chooses every year. When he saw me adding the carrots he told me not to and that it would be gross. I explained that's why it's called CARROT cake. He still didn't think it was a good idea.
This is the wolverine cake beren asked for. I tried to melt the black icing so it was more smooth but it makes it look like his mask is all bumpy...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

joyful704 said...

wow. how is he seven???!! iguess bc my baby is four?!!!

Anna said...

I LOVE that Beren loves seafood. He obviously belongs in your family! I can't believe he's 7 either. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we visited you guys at your Seattle apartment when was just a wee baby!